(2) FCS12LAP Active 12" Line Array w/ Built in DSP $2298.00 Fight Case Included
2 FCS12LAP w/ Road Case local pick up $2298.
2 FCS12LAP w/ Road Case Shipped Freight $2439
Note of ship costs:
I'm using $141 as a ship cost. If the actual ship cost is more, I'll eat it. If it's less, I'll refund. Let me know if you have a loading dock or if we're shipping to a terminal near you for pick up.
· Built-in 1600-Watt Class D amplifier module with adjustable DSP. 5 amp ac draw.
· FCS12LAP features 1- 12” Speakers and 3 - 1.5” Horn Drivers
· Constant Curvature waveguide for improved array coherence.
· Integral rigging hardware for simple connection of multiple enclosures and optional array frame.
· Dual angle pole socket for aiming flexibility.
· Freq Range 60 Hz – 20 kHz
· Sensitivity 98dB/1W@1M
· Max SPL 127dB
· Birch Plywood / Black Urethane Style Coating
Each box weighs 45.5 Pounds
Comparing the FCS12LAP to the JBL932LAP, the JBL932 is painful bright at 2.5 which needs to be EQ-ed out at the board. My boxes were the same until we programed the Digital Speaker Processor to smooth that out. I didn't program them to sound great because everyone's idea of great is different. I programmed them flat. You have a great starting point to tune the speaker without having to EQ the hell out of it at the board. There's a graph below showing our Freq Curve with pink noise.
NOTE on the the back-up repair parts below. I've sold over 60 pairs of these speakers. I have sold ZERO repair parts. ZERO!!!
FCS12LAP Replacement 12" Speaker $175 Delivered
FCS12LAP Replacement Horn Diaphragm $39 Each Delivered
FCS12LAP Replacement Amp Module $299 Delivered
FCS12LAP Fly Bar $195 Delivered
(OUT OF STOCK)